[Vision2020] Flip-Flop Part II

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:30:30 PDT 2005

Tim,

I am pro-education. I am just opposed to this bond because it is a bad plan.
We need to reject it and come up with a new one and give people the option
to except or reject portions of the plan.
Yes, as a student, I did post from a student computer maintained by my
student fees and in a student building to tell people about student events.

I apologize to you that I did not remember you. I had over 500 students and
their dependents to watch out for and Chrisman Hall was a long time ago. My
father use to go to Chrisman as well.  Your sister was a wonderful person
and good neighbor, how is she doing? Again I apologize for not remembering
who you are.

And we are in the 21st Century. I know that is confusing because the year is
2005, so you would think it was the 20th century. But in fact, we have
already gone through 20 centuries, so we are in the 21st century. People
that lived in the years 0-99 lived in the first century.

Anyway, hope that helped.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold