[Vision2020] Flip-Flop Part II

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 14 05:38:15 PDT 2005

Donovan Arnold stated:

"And we are in the 21st Century. I know that is confusing because the year
is 2005, so you would think it was the 20th century. But in fact, we have
already gone through 20 centuries, so we are in the 21st century. People
that lived in the years 0-99 lived in the first century."

So, Mr. Arnold, in reviewing your earlier comment that things were
comfortable and problem-free back many years ago, that we do not need to
spend any additional funds on our public schools in preparing our children
to become tomorrow's leaders, . . . .

What century are you living in?

Take care, Moscow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.