[Vision2020] Vote no on the school levy

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Wed Apr 13 09:23:55 PDT 2005

Shay Colson wrote:

"Secondly, I wonder how our forefathers, or anyone produced by the
educational system you describe, would fare in a collegiate environment
today."

Einstein said "There is no such thing as dormant genius."  I think they
would do fine.  It's everyone else that needs consideration.

Cheers,

The Interloper from the East.

db