[Vision2020] Vote no on the school levy

Shay Colson shaycolson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:13:33 PDT 2005

Phil,

It's hard to know where to start with this statement.  First of all,
the new High School, should it be constructed, will not include a
swimming pool or a track (as I understand it).

Secondly, I wonder how our forefathers, or anyone produced by the
educational system you describe, would fare in a collegiate
environment today.  Access to all the technology in the world will do
you no good if you lack the requisite skills to use it properly.

You are right on one point, however: it really isn't about the color
of the room.

I do have one question regarding the need to "install" learning and
wanting to learn: does that come with instructions?

Good luck with that installation.

Shay