[Vision2020] Vote no on the school levy

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 13 14:49:59 PDT 2005

Isn't it utterly amazing that our forefathers went to school in a log cabin
with a little wood stove in the center for heat and they were able to learn
the 3 r's without a swimming pool, gymnasium, track and field and zip on the
state of the art equipment. So, how did we get from there to here if the
facilities were so tough? How did anybody learn anything? In a log cabin
with inadequate heat, no air conditioning and certainly no state of the art
equipment. I think it is necessary to use the tools for which we do have. It
is not about class size. It is not about the color of the room. It is about
learning and the children wanting to learn which needs to be installed by
parents and teachers alike. Remember, Abe Lincoln who became President of
the United States, did most of his learning at home by candlelight.

Follow the tide and vote NO on the upcoming school levy.

Phil Roderick