[Vision2020] Flip-Flop

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:09:24 PDT 2005

Mr Carscallen,

You should not be so opposed to thinking. You might find it useful.

"The sucker's not gonna pass.  But I bet it will keep coming back until it
does." Is that the theory you have behind your city council candidacy?

I know you just lost all your votes in my precinct, I am not going to vote
for you again. :P

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold