[Vision2020] Radio program 92.5

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane at lataheagle.com
Tue Apr 12 13:36:05 PDT 2005

In case anyone is interested:

The Barefoot Elitist program on KRFP at 92.5 FM will air from 6:30 to 8:00
pm Wednesday
evening (tomorrow). The host is Dr. Steve and its content is local to
international but
always with a progressive slant. This Wednesday's program will feature
LuJane
Nisse, self-made newspaper owner/publisher. Subjects for discussion will
include
a fair amount of biography and what brought her into the area, how she came
to choose the newspaper business and some of the rewards and costs of
publishing local community news.
    The interesting parts of the story for me (and probably many listeners)
would be how a woman came to break into a largely male-dominated news
publishing business and how, by following the dreams of an earlier life, she
made
reality hapopen. Dr. Steve professes to be a real sucker for people who make
sacrifices to remain true to their beliefs--"something I have always admired
in
LuJane."