[Vision2020] school levy

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 12 05:51:34 PDT 2005

For those interested souls -

Here are a few (of the many) links to articles published by The Credenda
Agenda, presenting the "facts" as those of Credenda Agnda see them:

"Monuments of Ignorance" by Patch Blakey
http://www.credenda.org/issues/9-5repairingtheruins.php?type=print

Anvil (Volume 15, Issue 1) - "Letter to Dr. Dobson" by Douglas Wilson
http://www.credenda.org/issues/15-1anvil.php

Who is "Credenda Agenda" you ask?
Editor: Douglas Wilson
Senior Editor: Douglas Jones
Managing Editor: Nathan Wilson
Contributing Editors: Chris Schlect, Jim Nance, Ben Merkle, Duck Schuler
Jack Van Deventer, Gary Hagen, Peter Leithart, Patch Blakey, Joost Nixon,
Gregory C. Dickison, and Pablo MacArthur.

Yes, Mr. Roderick.  Public education (pronounced "government schools" at
Anselm House) has been a long-time target of Doug Wilson and his
house-broken lemming Dale Courtney.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.