[Vision2020] school levy

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:55:45 PDT 2005

After browsing Mr. Wilson's response to Dobson, I am curious.
Could anyone enlighten me on what specific evils my 1st grader
is supposed to be learning in our 'guvment skool'?? I just want
to be able to flaunt it in front of my born-again mum =)

"ha ha ha! Guess what, Grammy? He learned animal sacrifice
today! it was great. Oh wait. That's in the bible, ehhh, never
mind."

I haven't noticed him practising evil. In fact, he's heard more
about 'god' at school from other kids than he has anywhere else
(except from the propaganda from my parents, including several
Dobson parenting books for me).

As an occasional classroom volunteer, should I sign up to teach
some evil? They seem to be lacking.
Debbie

On 12 Apr 2005 at 5:51, Tom Hansen wrote:

> For those interested souls -
>
> Here are a few (of the many) links to articles published by
The