[Vision2020] school levy

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 11 23:53:18 PDT 2005

Jackie,

The levy issues have absolutely nothing to do with religion. It has nothing to do with Christ Church. It has nothing to do with Doug Wilson. It has everything to do with factual presentation to the voters. I do not care who spits venom. I care about the truth. Can you please show me where any of his facts are incorrect?

For your information I absolutely, 100% understand Dales voice. I also speak truth and I do not belong to any church. So again, leave religion out of this.

It has not been brought to my attention of any facts I have posted here. Please enlighten me, Jackie.

I am not hiding my name or any facts I find from the public. Remember this is only the beginning.

Phil Roderick