[Vision2020] (no subject)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Apr 11 21:03:33 PDT 2005

Keely, Rose, et al,

A famous book, How to Lie with Statistics by Darrell Huff & Irving Geis, is required reading for anyone reading anything by Christ Church Cult apologist Dale Courtney.  The book was written to warn and to educate the reading public about such flatulent demagogues as Courtney.

I hope the Daily News prints a better informed, less deceptive column as an answer to the column by the pathetic Courtney.  The front page article was about a biased as it could get against the levy -- anyone who thinks the article was anywhere near being balanced (niceness prevents me from commenting on medication) is delusional.

It may be time to start encouraging community-minded Daily News advertisers to rethink where they are spending their advertising dollars -- supporting a biased newspaper in obvious decline is not a way to enamor or to attract customers.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com