[Vision2020] (no subject)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:42:58 PDT 2005

I have no problem with and no axe to grind with anyone who truly appreciates
the value of public schools looking at the levy and deciding to vote no.  As
I serendipitously heard Bob Dole say just this morning on NPR, when he ran
in an election, he viewed his opponent as "the opponent, not the enemy."  In
the case of Mr. Courtney, he views public schools as "the enemy."  He's as
fair and balanced in this issue as Ann Coulter is in any drivel she writes.

                                              Carl Westberg Jr.