[Vision2020] Buildings old and new

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Apr 10 17:23:07 PDT 2005

Dan, et al,

I agree wit Dan.  Every organization which receives tax money should be open
to verification of whether they are adhering to public policy, what the
objectives were in providing them with public funds, and whether or not they
are/have achieving/achieved those objectives.

Such reporting should be made mandatory by ordinance/statute in my opinion.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com