[Vision2020] Governors New Clothes

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Sat Apr 9 15:18:07 PDT 2005

Tim,

I spent a few days in Boise this week and one of the talking heads on the
radio made the statement that Governor Dork probably wouldn't be living in
the new mansion as they are going to remodel it first and that probably his
son-in-law or ex-son-in-law, Butch Otter would be living there. I wasn't
listening very closely as something was also said about him (Otter) being
Simplot's son-in-law or ex-son-in-law. Do you know the low down on that? Has
Otter been married to both Kempthorn's daughter and Simplot's daughter?

Dick Schmidt