[Vision2020] Follow the money

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:45:07 PDT 2005

Melynda,

". . .Donovan Arnold  have spotted and the rest of us knuckleheads have
somehow missed."

I do not think there is a shady deal going on with anyone here. I have
stated before that I think all the people that are involved with this
project have a solid intention to help students. However, I think that the
bond levy funds projects that are not needed and ignores the needs of the
students. Anyone that looks at the facts knows that to be the case. There
are things that people have missed. Hell, some people do not even know there
is a levy. Some people are even saying that the High School is falling
apart. So obviously, there is a great deal of misinformation and no
information out there.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

>From: "Melynda Huskey" <mghuskey at msn.com>
>To: CJs at Turbonet.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Follow the money
>Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:45:30 -0700
>
>Dear Phil,
>
>I"
n your most recent missive (although, given the lightening speed