[Vision2020] romance of farming

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:22:21 PDT 2005

Carl writes, "Would someone please tell Arnold to write?  He's such an
ungrateful pig."

Actually, I am related to Arnold the Pig, hence we share the same name. We
also look a great deal a like and are both considered to be ungrateful pigs.

He has been unable to write because he has been involved in protests against
the treatment of pigs. He also co-stared on the recent released film called
the Meatrix.

Take Care,

Donovan Arnold