[Vision2020] romance of farming

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:32:59 PDT 2005

Carl writes:

"I've seen every episode of "Green Acres".  Don't tell me farming isn't
romantic, if not downright glamorous."

That's how Carl and I ended up on a radio show together.  He said, "You are my wife," and I said, "Goodbye, city life!"  Green acres, we are here.

You Visionaries didn't know that Carl and I were married, did you?  Not many people do; I've certainly kept it a secret from *my* wife, Melynda.  But I knew she'd find out sooner or later about Carl's and my love child, Arnold Ziffel . . .

Joan/Auntie E.