[Vision2020] romance of farming

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:13:57 PDT 2005

Would someone please tell Arnold to write?  He's such an ungrateful pig.
Speaking of "Green Acres", I have to say that, just as "Alien vs. Predator"
and "Open Water" are the two best movies of all time, "Green Acres" was the
finest offering that television has ever had.  The lucid, insightful,
topical story lines have never been equaled.  This has nothing to do with
the school levy.  I think.

Carl Westberg Jr.