Fw: Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] False and Misleading Information

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Thu Apr 7 12:01:39 PDT 2005

-------Original Message-------

From: Shelly
Date: 04/07/05 11:51:54
To: timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Subject: Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] False and Misleading Information

Tim - I can answer your questions. Last year the cover started. It starts on
Friday and Saturday at 10:00. It's $2.00. Before 10:00 it's free. It helps
pay for the incresed property tax, utility cost, insurance, etc. When the
cover started, indeed the website was changed. About a year ago. It is 100%
accurate. That is..... when it is up to date.

No - there are other Nightclubs on the Palouse. They are, The Beach, Shakers
 Valhalla and of course John's Alley.

Regarding best dancing. Yes, John's Alley does have many cool bands but
plays to a different drummer. The average age of a CJ's patron is 22. The
average age of John's Alley's patron is 28. Whole different market.

Regarding best pool playing. Mingles is another completely different animal.
It is called a pool hall. As they offer many pool tables. CJ's has a pool
room. And yes, CJ's tables offer a better quality of pool table cloth and
sticks. Actually we have the highest quality of pool table cloth available
on the market on all of our tables.

So - CJ's website is not misleading for the average 22 year old which is it
s market.

Thank you,
Phil