[Vision2020] romance of farming

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:53:12 PDT 2005

Kai writes, "One hasn't really lived untill you've done a full force, open
mouth face plant into a fresh cow pie.....hahahahaha!"

I use to work at a truck wash. And cleaning out cow and horse trailers was
one of the things that I hated the worst (The company later stopped doing
them). But the worst was not cow or horse trailers. The worst was animal
fat. If you ever fall in that stuff landing face down in a cow pie seems
rather innocuous.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold