[Vision2020] Accomplishments?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:01:57 PDT 2005

J Ford,

You write, "I am sure you have done a lot to HELP get these things done, but
I am just as sure that it is not possible for any one person to do it all by
themselves. . . "

You figured that one out all by yourself? Nothing gets by you. When someone
says they just flew into town, you are probably the wise one in the room
that points out to everyone else that they probably took an airplane.

And no, "Logic and Critical Thinking", a 200 level philosophy course, is not
required for physical education majors. No philosophy courses are even
required for physical education majors except "Introduction to Philosophy",
which can also be substituted with another course.

Good Day,

Donovan J Arnold