[Vision2020] Special Ed Student Needs

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:18:45 PDT 2005

JFord,

You write, "I think what bothers me the most about Ms. Willard's post,
outside of her putting her children out there like she did,"

It does not bother me at all. I think it wonderful that she rejoices in the
uniqueness of her children and boasts of them and what they have
accomplished. She has every reason and right to be proud of her children,
and I applaud her for doing so instead of hiding them away as though there
was sometime shameful in having children that are different. We should
celebrate difference, not say it bothers us when a parents talks in public
about there children.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold