[Vision2020] Donovan's Logic

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:21:13 PDT 2005

"And I certainly would never try to make an argument that we need a new high
school because of demands for fly-fishing. Obviously, logic and critical
thinking is not a required course for physical education.

Good day,

Donovan J Arnold "

But you certainly seem willing to say that you would support leaving the
schools as is because they bring back good memories?  Or they were good
enough for you 13 years ago and they should be good enough for the children
now and in the future?  Now, seriously - what kind of brain use is that
logic?

BTW - logic and critical thinking ARE requirments for PE and Sports Med
majors.  Try looking up the course outline for these two areas.  Students
are not only instructed in the different activities they may have to teach,
but the SCIENCE of PE and Sports Meds - a very real and growing field.

As an aside - where are you getting your figures that "70% of Moscow's
population is broke?"