[Vision2020] Eugenics question

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 4 12:10:13 PDT 2005

Pat
No.T he question was not, did the Nazis engage in Eugenics. That is a given. The question was; did Eugenics in the United States and Darwin's views have anything to do with the formulation of Nazi policy. Rose' post on that relationship is right on the money. Some of the sources you list are good, but have no bearing on the issue.