[Vision2020] School Levy - Vote Yes

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:00:34 PDT 2005

Tim;

Thank you for your kind words and YOUR good works.

We are told that a person should be viewed as to the fruits of their labors;
it is obvious that a person who does nothing but complain is not very
fruitful.

I just wish more people would get out into the schools and talk to the
teachers/administrators/students about their classes and buildings they have
to be in every day - then, maybe, they'd be more fruitful in their compaigns
to better the whole situation.  Then, maybe, they'd be better able to see
the wisdom of planning for the future.  Living in the past or living ON the
past is not wise and certainly not productive or fair for the children who
are going to be the society of tomorrow.  What's the point of shackling them
to what may have worked in the 1950's?  Or viewing situations from the
vantage of the 1950's?  Or wearing blinders 'cause you want things to remain
status quo for some personal advantage or need?

Please do research and personal contacts and really see what the School
District/Board is trying to do, which is what we all elected them to do -
what is best for the children now and in the future.

Simply put - VOTE YES on the School Bond.