[Vision2020] Where will it all come from?

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 13:24:20 PST 2005

It, being money.

Please correct me if I am wrong. *soft laugh* Which I
have been a once, maybe twice in the past!

I am not debating the merits or not of the
following...

A new high school

The old one stays open for the alternative high
school, or whatever the name is (all due respect, I
just don't know)

Latah Health Services wants/need to remodel.

The courthouse was out of room, how many years ago?

And if I recall correctly, the Chief of Police
wants/needs a new station.

Am I missing anything?

Last year my property taxes went up almost enough to
make my heart stop mid-beat.

Where, oh, where are the funds going to come from? The
office manager at a local business who makes LESS than
$10.00 an hour? The young couple struggling to make
ends meet and keep their first home? Or perhaps the
elderly couple next door, struggling to pay for their
medication, as well as keep the family home.

I read gas will go to around $4.00 a gallon. I imagine
the cost of food, dry goods, what have you will go up
as well.

I don't get the chance to read vision2020 as much as I
would like, perhaps these questions have been
answered.

Is there a committee looking at the common needs of
our area... TOGETHER??? Not just each group for
themselves?

Respectfully,
Janesta

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.