[Vision2020] Question for debate-"Why not open the US-MexicanBoarder?"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 29 06:12:47 PDT 2004

Now here is a whole new level of brilliance.

Everybody is seriously concerned with breaches and violations in homeland
security.

Mr. Arnold's remedy:  Open the border.  No visas.  No passports.  No
security checks.

NEWS FLASH, Mr. Arnold!  Mexicans are not the only people that cross into
the contiguous mainland states (or the Great Forty-Eight as I like to call
them).

I wonder if they sell Henry Weinhards up in Calgary, Canada.

Don't feel too lonely, Mr. Arnold.  President Bush The Appointed (versus his
father, President Bush The Elected) wants to provide temporary work visas to
those crossing into the Great Forty-Eight from our neighbors to the south.
Again, no sufficient security checks.

I wonder if they can use a good website/database deginer up in Calgary.

Tom Hansen
Not In Calgary, Not Ever (Ay!)

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.