[Vision2020] Question for debate-"Why not open the US-Mexican Boarder?"

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:24:00 PDT 2004

I fail to understand why it is that everyone seems to want to keep the
boarder closed between the US and Mexico.

Who cares if  Mexicans comes into the country? If they are not granted
citizenship, it is not like they are a threat to real US jobs.

If seems to me that the major problems caused by immigration are caused not
by the crossing of the boarder, but by the illegalization of crossing the
boarder.

Please explain to me why it such a big deal if Mexicans come and go as they
please into this country and buy our stuff?

Donovan J Arnold