[Vision2020] Question for debate-"Why not open the US-MexicanBoarder?"

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Wed Sep 29 06:42:58 PDT 2004

Donovan,

I can't believe you are even asking such a question. And you graduated UI?
Illegal immigrants are draining the resources of our country in hospitals,
jails, prisons and social services. We can't afford them. I would be more in
favor of shooting everything that came across the border illegally both on
our north and south borders.

Dick Schmidt