[Vision2020] Response to Kimmell: Part I, DiscriminatoryHiring/Contracting Practices

sean o2design at wsu.edu
Mon Sep 20 14:18:54 PDT 2004

In other words, you think it is OK to demean
others publicly, to be religiously
discriminatory, and to foster division in an
effort to see your views win out?

Informing need not rely upon hate speech (your
posts sound pretty hateful).  Discussing need not
be rude or spiteful.  Describing someone's stance
doesn't mean using the most extreme or divisive
term is necessary or worthwhile.  And disagreeing
with a position or view does not mean someone is
anti- (e.g., you probably would not say you are
anti-Christian or anti-religion because you
disagree, evey staunchly, with some of it).

Freedom of speech without conscience equals?

Avoiding taxes when I can,