[Vision2020] Response to Kimmell: Part I, DiscriminatoryHiring/Contracting Practices

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Sep 20 13:56:31 PDT 2004

Re: [Vision2020] Response to Kimmell: Part I, DiscriminaSean,

I have written extensively on this forum and others about tolerance.

I encourage everyone with any view what-so-ever to express and to argue for that
view.  As far as ideas go, my tolerance ends there.

All ideas are subject to critical evaluation and comment.  That is the reason
freedom of expression is the cornerstone of an open, democratic society.

I doubt that you wish me to re-express my critique of the Christ Church Cult's
ideas at this point.  I call them a cult because they are.  Various V 2020
posters have posted various academic, observation-based, scholarly based tests
of cult activity and pointed out how the CCC meets most of those criteria.  You
can find this out for yourself if you can Google.

I make no apology for being critical of a sexist, homophobic, arrogantly
dishonest, anti-secular, anti-public education, manipulative, hypocritical, tax
avoiding cult.  If you find this idea demeaning, so be it.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com