[Vision2020] Challenge to McBroom (again)

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Sat Sep 18 11:48:30 PDT 2004

Greetings:

It trust that Robert McBroom, a deacon in Steve Wilkins' church in Monroe,
Louisiana, is still out there.

I will repeat to him that I have it on very good authority that Steve
Wilkins was charged with plagiarism in 1992.  I refuse to give him any more
information about my source.

Meanwhile, Mr. McBroom has avoided answering my challenge to him concerning
biblical slavery, which he presumably supports.  You will all recall I
asked if he supports the rape of Hagar and putting out her and her son to
die in the desert as virtuous acts.  You will also recall that Wilson and
Wilkins thought that masters having sex with their slaves was a great evil.

What do you say, Mr. McBroom?

Nick Gier