[Vision2020] A Little Too Little, A Little Too Late

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 22:41:46 PDT 2004

Wayne, Tom, others,

I think the question is how could ANYONE in any office in the country not
know that the Confederate Flag was offensive to some minority groups? I am
sorry, but I think what Kimmell is sorry about is the huge negative uproar
he created. I don't buy the excuse. He should just say "Sorry, I made a
mistake" and left it at that. I think Kimmell trying to sell the idea that
he "didn't know" is insulting to the intelligence of most people in Moscow.

Donovan J Arnold