[Vision2020] MCA Debate

John Dickinson johnd at moscow.com
Fri Oct 29 09:28:12 PDT 2004

I want to thank Jack for attending the MCA debate. It saddens me to see the
bitterness of national politics descend to our local elections where we are
voting for and against people who are our neighbors and our friends. To
those who worked toward more voter information, thank you. To those who
fanned the flames of divisiveness and fear, shame on you.

John

  _____