[Vision2020] LOWV Candidates' Forum Broadcast on KRFP 92.5

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Oct 25 16:25:21 PDT 2004

Message from Leigh Robartes leigh at radiofreemoscow.com
KRFP 92.5

>     KRFP/Radio Free Moscow 92.5 will be broadcasting the Moscow League of
Women Voters' Candidates' Forum held at the Moscow High School 10-13-04.

______________________
>      Radio Free Moscow began broadcasting Oct. 12.  We are still in test
broadcast mode, however you may still here interesting programs if you tune
in to 92.5 .

>      Brief station progress report:  We will debut our morning show
Morning Mix on Tuesday 7-10 am.  Through this and other programs we hope to
create a platform for civil discourse, local information, world and local
news, and music.  Toward this end are working on getting setting up on-air
phone lines and guest microphones.

>     Listen for archive recordings of local forums and events made while we
were buildiing the station.  We have more than a dozen deejays and talk
hosts in training, and are looking for more volunteers.  Applications are
available at the Moscow Food Coop and the station: 116 E. 3rd.