[Vision2020] Clearing the Air About George Bush's Military Record

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 21:13:55 PDT 2004

Dan et. al.

Thanks for your reply.

As a rational sceptic about everything except my own genius (ha!), which I will believe in regardless of how much of an idiot I make of myself, I will admit it is possible that some WMDs from Saddam's Iraq are somewhere.

It's also possible, I ponder, that Kerry is just plain smarter than Bush, and might do a better job of keeping America safe.

Do you think Kerry as President would drop the ball on protecting America?  I suspect he would go all out in this regard, just to prove something, don't you think?

Besides, the real decisions being made about keeping America safe are not managed by Bush.  He is well known for not following the complicated details of the decisions being made in his administration.

Ted Moffett