[Vision2020] Bush Supporters In Denial

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 21:30:54 PDT 2004

Ron et. al.

You beat me to it!  I was going to post this report from PIPA under the subject heading "Bush Supporters In Denial."

Well, I'm determined, so I'm posting this subject heading anyway.  Hey, we have a very important election coming up (gee, really?), and people need to wake up before we make a grave mistake!  Oh well, I am hardened for a Bush "victory," my face set in grim realization of the illusions that captivate fearful minds.

This report from PIPA confirms my subject heading's view of Bush supporters when they continue to believe a laundry list of falsehood promoted by the Bush administration, such as Saddam's link to Al Quada and 9/11, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/

Ted Moffett