[Vision2020] Clearing the Air About George Bush's Military Record

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Fri Oct 22 19:14:43 PDT 2004

Ted, et al

so someone in political office "lied", okay.  I think the list of politicians who didn't lie is a helluva lot shorter.  Personally, finding WMD's or not, I'd bet dollars to donuts that they are there somewhere.  Plenty of places to hide stuff out there in the desert.  I'm not a "political scientist", nor do I watch every freakin' news show or check out every news website on the internet (I'll leave that to Wayne ;^) ), but I have heard rumblings of sattelite pictures where it looked like a lot of (for lack of a better term -- forgive me, I'm in a feverish fog, damn the lack of a flu shot!) "stuff" heading out the back gate just as the UN weapons inspectors were having all their papers checked out at the front gate.  Maybe it's just me, but that seems kinda suspicious.

As far as the military record, I don't have to answer anyones questions about anything, but I could give a rip about either candidates record during that era.  I don't care how Kerry got his medals, I don't care if Bush was AWOL (which I think documents asserting that were proven false).  If nothing else, Bush's heart is in the right place -- keep America safe.

And I have yet to hear a real good reason to vote for Kerry other than "He's not Bush".

DC