[Vision2020] MCA Debates

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Oct 22 12:47:24 PDT 2004

Thank you for your perspectives Bill London.

Righteous indignation and tizzy of false integrity?  That is always the
problem with personal value systems - they are often difficult to reconcile
and at times we just have to agree to respect each other's values while we
maintain our own beliefs. I am comfortable with the position I have taken
and I respect your position.

And I agree with you, that this is the important question:
Why are you so willing to go to candidate forums all over the county and
then refuse to go to this one-on-one candidate debate in Moscow?
Concerted efforts were made to breach the concerns about the format, but
unfortunately, they were not successful.