[Vision2020] Clearing the Air About George Bush's Military Record

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Thu Oct 21 11:47:10 PDT 2004

If that's your only issue, then I guess that's how you'll vote.
Personally, I never felt a threat of mushroom clouds, and truthfully I
have no problem with the removal of Saddam Hussein and setting up a
democratic government as the only reasons for going to Iraq.

For me, there are other issues telling me who to vote for.

DC