[Vision2020] Clearing the Air About George Bush's Military Record

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 11:37:22 PDT 2004

DC et. al.

So you prefer to not dwell on the "lies" or falsehoods Bush used to send us
to war?  False scare stories about "mushroom clouds" over America due to
nonexistent nuclear weapons programs in Iraq?  False stories about biological and
chemical weapons programs that Iraq weapons inspectors, both Hans Blix and
former marine Scott Ridder, were both telling us did not exist anymore in any form
that could threaten the US?

I cannot fathom how Bush supporters can dismiss the glaring fault of Bush
presenting falsehoods to lead the nation to war: this must rank as one of the
most egregious errors in judgment a president can make.  Well, I can fathom it,
but only if we postulate an irrational state of mind for Bush supporters.

Bush either lied to the American people, or he was so misinformed and
oblivious to the intel available even to the average citizen doing cursory research,
that either way very serious questions must be raised about placing him in
charge of the most powerful nation and military on earth.

Bush supporters must answer this critique of the Bush administration before
any other issue is even worth moving on to: it is critical to the evaluation of
the integrity of our president as he has performed his duties serving the
American people.

Ted Moffett