[Vision2020] vcr repair

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624 at uidaho.edu
Wed Oct 20 12:34:06 PDT 2004

Does anybody know of any VCR repair shops in this area?  We now have 2 VCR's that are not working and we don't know where to take them, or if it's even worth it to spend the money on repair.  I know some time ago Moscow had Darold's TV and VCR repair in town, but I believe they are out of business now.

If anybody has info, please let me know offlist.

Thanks!!

Tami Stinebaugh (who does own a DVD player, but it's not much help with my kids' favorite Disney movies;)