[Vision2020] Breaking News: Mariners Name New Skipper

Another Closet Red Sox Fan thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 20 10:56:14 PDT 2004

Billy Martin would start having flashbacks to the 70's Athletics.

That's another difference between the Red Sox and the much hated Yankees.  The
Yankess present this neatly groomed, short hair, no facial hair image.

Then there's the Red Sox.  I swear that a few of them look like they fell off a
box of cough drops.  The others remind me of my cruisin' days in Topanga Canyon
in the sixties.

I will definitely be tuned in to Game #7 at 5:00.

GO SOX.

Tom