[Vision2020] Veterans' Health Care (a REAL Issue)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 18 20:00:29 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

As the war in Iraq continues and more and more troops are put into harm's
way, we MUST ensure that these honorable men and women are provided for, not
only on active duty, but as veterans once they have returned home and are
discharged.

I am not only a retired Army non-commissioned officer, but a lifetime member
of Disabled American Veterans (DAV).  As such I feel that it is our moral
obligation to provide reliable and dependable health care to our disabled
veterans.

At no other time in our history (to include the Vietnam War) has the future
of veterans' health care been threatened with such drastic reduction and
some benefits with potential termination, than under the current
administration.

To better inform veterans and their spouses concerning the views of
presidential candidates toward veterans' health care, DAV provided
questionnaires to, and received responses from these candidates..

I encourage you to review, download, print, and distribute to as many voters
as possible:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Veterans_Health_Care/

We can not . . . We must not . . . We will not . . . leave these men and
women behind.

Tom Hansen

SFC, U.S. Army (Retired)