[Vision2020] Veterans' Health Care (a REAL Issue)

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Oct 18 20:18:05 PDT 2004

Tom,

I couldn't agree more.  When members of our services are asked to make supreme
sacrifices, we must take care of the adverse effects on them of those
sacrifices.

Even more important, we must equip them maximally in the field, as we are not
doing (lack of personal armor, poor and poorly maintained equipment, etc.).

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com