[Vision2020] 3rd & Jefferson

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Oct 11 20:56:48 PDT 2004

Judging by the lights on the corner of Third and Washington and how well
they work I don't think lights will help the problem. I have not heard of a
new light nor do I see any sign that our local boys in blue will do anything
about those shaving the yellow light and blocking traffic at Third and
Washington. I had a Huber truck with a trailer block traffic through two
lights today. Where's that Bypass??
PK