[Vision2020] Superman is Dead :(

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 11 07:00:42 PDT 2004

I second Mr. Arnold's comments.  Christopher Reeve was a truly unselfish,
charitable person who believed in the silver lining of every dark cloud.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.