[Vision2020] Superman is Dead :(

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 23:06:32 PDT 2004

"Actor Christopher Reeve has died at the age of 52, a day after lapsing into
coma" CNN.

So sad :(. I have to say this man was such an inspiration to me and so many
other people. He lived nine years in a wheelchair not being able to move
from the neck down. He faced so many challenges and never gave up.  He was a
good father and continued to act in movies.

Because of this, he really was a Superman in my opinion. I am really bummed
he is gone, he was bringing in so much help and funding to those with
disabilites.

Take Care Mr. Reeve,

Donovan J Arnold