[Vision2020] Josh Ritter wows hometown crowd

JSullivan jsullivan at moscow.com
Sun Oct 10 18:10:25 PDT 2004

And wow us he did. If you missed the concert this evening at the Kenworthy, you missed a great time! Josh was obviously as thrilled to be home, as we were to have him here. His gentle, grace filled voice bringing tears to my eyes with a haunting song, I believe was called The Girl in the War. After each song, Josh was greeted with rounds of applause.  He is a talented songwriter, singer and performer, and has a grand sense of humor. Moscow can look forward to hearing more from this lovely gentleman in the future. He is going places!

I just hope he returns here soon for another concert.

Janesta Carcich Sullivan