[Vision2020] Taxes and the Intoleristas

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 9 16:49:39 PDT 2004

Concerning churches and taxes -

I could paraphrase Steven Wilkins' belief in taxes, but that would be
difficult for me and would open myself to criticism and mangled
interpretation.  So, why not just have you fine people hear it from Mr.
Wilkins himself.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Transfer/Wilkins_Taxes.wav

Enjoy,

Tom Hansen

Just another tax payer who doesn't mind doing his part

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____